- Setting up email with BT Internet in Grid 3
- Firewall settings
- Launching Grid 3 on startup
- Grid set settings in Grid 3
- Email account settings in Grid 3
- Speech settings in Grid 3
- Mouse and head pointer settings in Grid 3
- Touch settings in Grid 3
- Eye gaze settings in Grid 3
- Switch settings in Grid 3
- Setting up a mobile phone with Grid 3
- Set up myGaze Assistive 2 camera in Grid 3
- How can I access the latest languages in Grid 3?
- Display or hide the menu bar in Grid 3
- Getting started with voice activation in Grid 3
- Adding commands to switches in Grid 3
- Using your CereVoice Me voice in Grid 3
- How to configure exceptions for Microsoft Security Essentials/Windows Defender for Grid 3
- Grid 3 Primary users and Dropbox
- Using Gmail 2 Step Authentication in Grid 3
- Pre-Recorded IR Remote files for Environment control
- Setting up an EasyWave Alarm in Grid 3
- How to add an environment control accessory in Grid 3 (Video)
- Sleep screen command in Grid 3
- Setting up a BJoy Stick C Lite with Grid 3
- Auditory Scanning in Grid 3
- Grid 3 and Z-Wave
- Using Grid 3 as a Speech Generating Device (SGD)
- Troubleshooting switches that are not working in Grid 3
- No sound in Grid 3
- Configuring iCloud Email with Grid 3
- Sleep screen not working with Grid 3
- How to turn off Safe Search in Grid 3 image search
- Grid 3 failing to load on start up
- Unable to stop Grid 3 loading on Startup after free trial is over
- Grid 3 internal web browser appearing black
- How do I get started with Message banking in Grid 3?
- Using Styles in Grid 3
- Using a smart phone with Grid
Speech settings in Grid 3
Click on the Menu bar, then Settings, and Speech.
Choose your preferred voice for speaking out loud. You can adjust the pitch, speed and volume.
Click on Test Speech to preview your changes.
Choose the voice for audio highlighting, speech feedback and notifications. Audio feedback can also be sent to a different speaker.
Speak whilst typing
Text in the writing area can automatically be spoken after each sentence, each word or each character. Just choose On or Off for each option.
Choose between no sound, sound only, or sound plus speech for notifications.
If you find that a particular word is not being pronounced correctly, this can be corrected by clicking on Pronunciation in Speech Settings.
Type the word in the left hand box, and then spell it phonetically in the right hand box. Click Test to preview the new pronunciation, and make further changes if necessary.
Once you are satisfied with how it sounds, click Add Pronunciation and it will now appear in the list of all modified pronunciations for this user.
Repeat to add as many words to the list as required, and click OK when you have finished.
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.