- Getting started with voice activation in Grid 3
- Adding commands to switches in Grid 3
- Set up myGaze Assistive 2 camera in Grid 3
- Switch settings in Grid 3
- Eye gaze settings in Grid
- Touch settings in Grid
- Mouse and pointer settings in Grid
- How to configure Mobi 2 switch inputs to work with the Grid 3
- How to configure Tellus 5 switch inputs to work with the Grid 3
- Grid 3 and Tobii PCEye Mini
- Using Ablenet Blue 2 bluetooth switch with Grid 3
- Setting up a BJoy Stick C Lite with Grid 3
- Using Special Features in WordPower for Grid 3
- Auditory Scanning in Grid 3
- Using Grid 3 to play Steam games
- Using WhatsApp with Grid 3
- How to use a myGaze camera to blink to click in Grid 3
- Troubleshooting switches that are not working in Grid 3
- Delayed or unresponsive touch screen
- Where can I find the myGaze EyeMouse Play software?
- EyeMouse Play reporting problem with USB 3.0 connection
- Cursor drifting to the side of the screen when using Quha Zono
- Using Grid 3’s commands to change settings
- Setting up your Irisbond Duo camera in Grid 3
- How to change between two access methods in Grid 3
- How to hide the rest cell
- Grid 3 version 43 and TobiiDynavox Eyegaze
- Irisbond Duo advanced crash reporting system
- How to set up Look to Read and Look to Learn with eye gaze in Grid 3
- Firewall pop up when using Irisbond Hiru camera
- Tobii discontinue AAC software compatibility for gaming cameras
Switch settings in Grid 3
Click on the Menu bar, then Settings, Access and Switches.
Choose whether you will be using Switch scanning, Switch joystick or Switch elimination.
Now click on Switches, then Switch connector and filters.
If using a Smartbox switch connector, select Joystick. You can also use a keyboard, mouse or third party device, or even use your entire touch screen as a single switch.
Press your switch(es) to test – you should see one of the numbers at the top turn green.
Tip: You can filter short and repeat switch presses to reduce accidental triggers.
Choose the scan pattern – one cell at a time, or by rows, columns or custom blocks.
Choose how the scan will advance – automatically or manually with a switch press.
Choose how the highlighted cell will appear during the scan, by color and / or magnification.
Choose whether audio highlighting will be used.
Choose which switch will be used to make a selection.
Choose options for skipping empty cells, reversing scan direction, backing up a level, and cancelling a scan.
At any time click Test to check your settings.
Watch our webinar on switch access in Grid 3
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.