- Using your BT Internet email account in Grid 3
- Firewall settings
- Launching Grid 3 on startup
- Grid set settings
- Email account settings in Grid
- Speech settings in Grid
- Mouse and pointer settings in Grid
- Touch settings in Grid
- Eye gaze settings in Grid
- Switch settings in Grid 3
- Setting up a mobile phone with Grid 3
- Set up myGaze Assistive 2 camera in Grid 3
- How can I access the latest languages in Grid 3?
- Display or hide the menu bar in Grid 3
- Getting started with voice activation in Grid 3
- Adding commands to switches in Grid 3
- Using your CereVoice Me voice in Grid 3
- How to configure exceptions for Microsoft Security Essentials/Windows Defender for Grid 3
- Grid 3 Primary users and Dropbox
- Using Gmail 2 Step Authentication in Grid 3
- Pre-Recorded IR Remote files for Environment control
- Setting up an EasyWave Alarm in Grid 3
- How to add an environment control accessory in Grid 3 (Video)
- Sleep screen command in Grid 3
- Setting up a BJoy Stick C Lite with Grid 3
- Auditory Scanning in Grid 3
- Grid 3 and Z-Wave
- Using Grid 3 as a Speech Generating Device (SGD)
- Troubleshooting switches that are not working in Grid 3
- No sound in Grid 3
- Using your iCloud Email account with Grid 3
- How to turn off Safe Search in Grid 3 image search
- Grid 3 failing to load on start up
- Unable to stop Grid 3 loading on Startup after free trial is over
- Grid 3 internal web browser appearing black
- How do I get started with Message banking in Grid 3?
- Using Styles in Grid 3
- Using a smart phone with Grid
- How to change symbol set or library in Grid 3
- How to change symbol skin tone in Grid
- Changing your voice in Grid 3
- Where are access settings in Grid 3?
- Changes to Email Security in Grid
- Using your Gmail account with Grid 3
- Using your Yahoo email account with Grid 3
- Using more than one language in Grid 3
Switch settings in Grid 3
Click on the Menu bar, then Settings, Access and Switches.
Choose whether you will be using Switch scanning, Switch joystick or Switch elimination.
Now click on Switches, then Switch connector and filters.
If using a Smartbox switch connector, select Joystick. You can also use a keyboard, mouse or third party device, or even use your entire touch screen as a single switch.
Press your switch(es) to test – you should see one of the numbers at the top turn green.
Tip: You can filter short and repeat switch presses to reduce accidental triggers.
Choose the scan pattern – one cell at a time, or by rows, columns or custom blocks.
Choose how the scan will advance – automatically or manually with a switch press.
Choose how the highlighted cell will appear during the scan, by color and / or magnification.
Choose whether audio highlighting will be used.
Choose which switch will be used to make a selection.
Choose options for skipping empty cells, reversing scan direction, backing up a level, and cancelling a scan.
At any time click Test to check your settings.
Watch our webinar on switch access in Grid 3
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.