- Basic video training for The Grid 2
- Contacts in The Grid 2
- Using The Grid 2 and a tablet as a dedicated communication aid
- Free email account for Grid 2
- File location placeholders in The Grid 2
- XML Schema for The Grid 2
- Where are my The Grid 2 Users stored?
- What is the Program Control workspace in The Grid 2
- What is the minimum specification for The Grid 2?
- What is compatibility mode in The Grid 2?
- Using the Grid 2 Importer
- Using symbols with typing in The Grid 2
- Using more than one picture library in The Grid 2
- Using Abbreviation Expansion in The Grid 2
- The Grid 2 Workspaces
- The Grid 2 web browser improvements – v.2.3
- The Grid 2 picture editor
- The Grid 2 DVD player
- Sony Ericsson phones with The Grid 2
- Sharing The Grid 2 Users over a network
- Send an instant SMS from The Grid 2
- Saved Phrases in The Grid 2
- Run programs from The Grid 2
- Reports in The Grid 2
- Release notes for The Grid 2
- Prediction in The Grid 2
- Prediction cells in The Grid 2
- Playing music files using the music player workspace in The Grid 2
- Picture viewer in The Grid 2
- Notes on The Grid 2 Importer
- New Switch options for The Grid 2 2.7 update
- Moving and resizing cells in The Grid 2
- How many rows, column and cells can I have in The Grid 2?
- The Grid 2 Grid Explorer and your Users
- Environment Control Workspace in The Grid 2
- Display options in The Grid 2 update 2.7
- Contacts in The Grid 2
- Common on-screen keyboard cells in The Grid 2
- Auto content cells in The Grid 2
The Grid 2 picture editor
The Grid 2.3 includes a new image editor for making simple changes to pictures (such as changing the colour of a symbol).
Opening the picture editor
When editing a cell, click the down arrow next to Select Picture and to get the picture menu. You can also click the Edit Picture button in the Select Picture window.
Picture editor tools
At the bottom you can set the colour and line width for drawing.
The tools are (from the top):
- Pen – freehand drawing tool
- Dropper – select a colour from your picture
- Eraser – remove an area of the picture to be transparent (transparent areas are shown with a grey & white chequer).
- Fill – replace an solid area of colour with a different colour
- Line – draw a straight line
- Circle – draw a circle or ellipse
- Rounded box – draw a box with rounded corners
- Box – draw a box with square corners
- Filled box – draw a box filled with colour
- Insert image – insert another picture into your image. When you have selected the image, you can resize it by dragged the dotted outline of the image.
- Undo – undo the last drawing action that you did.
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.