- Basic video training for The Grid 2
- Contacts in The Grid 2
- Using The Grid 2 and a tablet as a dedicated communication aid
- Free email account for Grid 2
- File location placeholders in The Grid 2
- XML Schema for The Grid 2
- Where are my The Grid 2 Users stored?
- What is the Program Control workspace in The Grid 2
- What is the minimum specification for The Grid 2?
- What is compatibility mode in The Grid 2?
- Using the Grid 2 Importer
- Using symbols with typing in The Grid 2
- Using more than one picture library in The Grid 2
- Using Abbreviation Expansion in The Grid 2
- The Grid 2 Workspaces
- The Grid 2 web browser improvements – v.2.3
- The Grid 2 picture editor
- The Grid 2 DVD player
- Sony Ericsson phones with The Grid 2
- Sharing The Grid 2 Users over a network
- Send an instant SMS from The Grid 2
- Saved Phrases in The Grid 2
- Run programs from The Grid 2
- Reports in The Grid 2
- Release notes for The Grid 2
- Prediction in The Grid 2
- Prediction cells in The Grid 2
- Playing music files using the music player workspace in The Grid 2
- Picture viewer in The Grid 2
- Notes on The Grid 2 Importer
- New Switch options for The Grid 2 2.7 update
- Moving and resizing cells in The Grid 2
- How many rows, column and cells can I have in The Grid 2?
- The Grid 2 Grid Explorer and your Users
- Environment Control Workspace in The Grid 2
- Display options in The Grid 2 update 2.7
- Contacts in The Grid 2
- Common on-screen keyboard cells in The Grid 2
- Auto content cells in The Grid 2
The Grid 2 web browser improvements – v.2.3
The web browser in The Grid 2.3 has a few significant enhancements.
Zooming in on web pages
There are 3 new browser commands for zooming in and out of web pages, which is really useful for finding the part of interest and then enlarging the print to make it easier to read. There are also new and improved commands for scrolling around a webpage, with two sets of commands for scrolling by a small amount or a large amount.
Web links auto content
There is a new type of auto content cell that displays the links from a web page. To make these cells, go into Edit Mode (F11) and select one or more cells (you can use the control key to select multiple cells). From the Cell Options on the left, select Auto Content > Web Links. These cells will now display the links available on the current web page. If there are more links than available cells, you can use the More Auto Content command to display more links.
Better typing support
The web browser workspace now supports prediction as you type into a webpage and when you type a web address (URL). It also has better support for speech as you type
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.