- Getting started with voice activation in Grid 3
- Adding commands to switches in Grid 3
- Set up myGaze Assistive 2 camera in Grid 3
- Switch settings in Grid 3
- Eye gaze settings in Grid 3
- Touch settings in Grid 3
- Mouse and head pointer settings in Grid 3
- How to configure Mobi 2 switch inputs to work with the Grid 3
- How to configure Tellus 5 switch inputs to work with the Grid 3
- Grid 3 and Tobii PCEye Mini
- Using Ablenet Blue 2 bluetooth switch with Grid 3
- Setting up a BJoy Stick C Lite with Grid 3
- Using Special Features in WordPower for Grid 3
- Auditory Scanning in Grid 3
- Using Grid 3 to play Steam games
- Using WhatsApp with Grid 3
- How to use a myGaze camera to blink to click in Grid 3
- Troubleshooting switches that are not working in Grid 3
- Delayed or unresponsive touch screen
- Where can I find the myGaze EyeMouse Play software?
- Sleep screen not working with Grid 3
- EyeMouse Play reporting problem with USB 3.0 connection
- Cursor drifting to the side of the screen when using Quha Zono
- Using Grid 3’s commands to change settings
- Setting up your Irisbond Duo camera in Grid 3
- How to change between two access methods in Grid 3
- How to hide the rest cell
- Grid 3 version 43 and TobiiDynavox Eyegaze
Touch settings in Grid 3
Click on the Menu bar, then Settings, Access and Touch.
Do not use touch Touching the screen will not activate cells.
Activate last item touched (on release)
Hold your finger on the screen to highlight cells. Once the desired cell is highlighted, release to activate it.
Activate first item touched
Directly activate a cell as soon as it is touched.
Touch and hold to activate
Hold your finger on a cell to activate it. The activation time and appearance of the dwell timer can be adjusted.
As well as visual highlighting options, audio highlighting can also be used to help visually impaired users.
Speak audio description – uses the audio highlighting voice (see 3.3) to read out the label of the highlighted cell.
Play sound – plays a sound each time a new cell is highlighted.
You can also choose to play a sound when a cell is activated.
On screen keyboard
Touch the keyboard icon located under the menu or in the bottom left of settings windows to bring up the on screen keyboard.
This is useful when setting up touch screen devices.
Tip: Touch and hold to ‘right click’.
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.