- Setting up email with BT Internet in Grid 3
- Firewall settings
- Launching Grid 3 on startup
- Grid set settings in Grid 3
- Email account settings in Grid 3
- Speech settings in Grid 3
- Mouse and head pointer settings in Grid 3
- Touch settings in Grid 3
- Eye gaze settings in Grid 3
- Switch settings in Grid 3
- Setting up a mobile phone with Grid 3
- Set up myGaze Assistive 2 camera in Grid 3
- How can I access the latest languages in Grid 3?
- Display or hide the menu bar in Grid 3
- Getting started with voice activation in Grid 3
- Adding commands to switches in Grid 3
- Using your CereVoice Me voice in Grid 3
- How to configure exceptions for Microsoft Security Essentials/Windows Defender for Grid 3
- Grid 3 Primary users and Dropbox
- Using Gmail 2 Step Authentication in Grid 3
- Pre-Recorded IR Remote files for Environment control
- Setting up an EasyWave Alarm in Grid 3
- How to add an environment control accessory in Grid 3 (Video)
- Sleep screen command in Grid 3
- Setting up a BJoy Stick C Lite with Grid 3
- Auditory Scanning in Grid 3
- Grid 3 and Z-Wave
- Using Grid 3 as a Speech Generating Device (SGD)
- Troubleshooting switches that are not working in Grid 3
- No sound in Grid 3
- Configuring iCloud Email with Grid 3
- Sleep screen not working with Grid 3
- How to turn off Safe Search in Grid 3 image search
- Grid 3 failing to load on start up
- Unable to stop Grid 3 loading on Startup after free trial is over
- Grid 3 internal web browser appearing black
- How do I get started with Message banking in Grid 3?
- Using Styles in Grid 3
Touch settings in Grid 3
Click on the Menu bar, then Settings, Access and Touch.
Do not use touch Touching the screen will not activate cells.
Activate last item touched (on release)
Hold your finger on the screen to highlight cells. Once the desired cell is highlighted, release to activate it.
Activate first item touched
Directly activate a cell as soon as it is touched.
Touch and hold to activate
Hold your finger on a cell to activate it. The activation time and appearance of the dwell timer can be adjusted.
As well as visual highlighting options, audio highlighting can also be used to help visually impaired users.
Speak audio description – uses the audio highlighting voice (see 3.3) to read out the label of the highlighted cell.
Play sound – plays a sound each time a new cell is highlighted.
You can also choose to play a sound when a cell is activated.
On screen keyboard
Touch the keyboard icon located under the menu or in the bottom left of settings windows to bring up the on screen keyboard.
This is useful when setting up touch screen devices.
Tip: Touch and hold to ‘right click’.
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.