- Setting up email with BT Internet in Grid 3
- Firewall settings
- Launching Grid 3 on startup
- Grid set settings
- Email account settings in Grid
- Speech settings in Grid
- Mouse and pointer settings in Grid
- Touch settings in Grid
- Eye gaze settings in Grid
- Switch settings in Grid 3
- Setting up a mobile phone with Grid 3
- Set up myGaze Assistive 2 camera in Grid 3
- How can I access the latest languages in Grid 3?
- Display or hide the menu bar in Grid 3
- Getting started with voice activation in Grid 3
- Adding commands to switches in Grid 3
- Using your CereVoice Me voice in Grid 3
- How to configure exceptions for Microsoft Security Essentials/Windows Defender for Grid 3
- Grid 3 Primary users and Dropbox
- Using Gmail 2 Step Authentication in Grid 3
- Pre-Recorded IR Remote files for Environment control
- Setting up an EasyWave Alarm in Grid 3
- How to add an environment control accessory in Grid 3 (Video)
- Sleep screen command in Grid 3
- Setting up a BJoy Stick C Lite with Grid 3
- Auditory Scanning in Grid 3
- Grid 3 and Z-Wave
- Using Grid 3 as a Speech Generating Device (SGD)
- Troubleshooting switches that are not working in Grid 3
- No sound in Grid 3
- Configuring iCloud Email with Grid 3
- Sleep screen not working with Grid 3
- How to turn off Safe Search in Grid 3 image search
- Grid 3 failing to load on start up
- Unable to stop Grid 3 loading on Startup after free trial is over
- Grid 3 internal web browser appearing black
- How do I get started with Message banking in Grid 3?
- Using Styles in Grid 3
- Using a smart phone with Grid
- How to change symbol set or library in Grid 3
- How to change symbol skin tone in Grid
- Changing your voice in Grid 3
- Where are access settings in Grid 3?
- Changes to Email Security in Grid
Using Gmail 2 Step Authentication in Grid 3
If you want to use 2 Step authentication on your Gmail account in Grid 3, you need to set up an App specific password.
First of all you need to switch on 2-Step authentication, you can do this by following the Google Support guide:
You will need to have a mobile phone or landline nearby to receive your authentication codes.
Once you have setup the basic 2 Step authentication, you need to create an App specific password.
An App password is a 16-digit passcode that gives an app or device permission to access your Google Account.
Find out how to generate the code with the following Google guide:
When setting up your Gmail account in Grid 3, use the code generated as your password and click Test connection to make sure it works.
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.