- Downloading and Burning ISO Files
- Gathering information about an error
- Which versions of Windows are supported?
- Types of USB switch connector
- Questions about Smartbox Update
- Keyboard Shortcuts for Windows XP
- Installing VLC media player.
- Activate Smartbox software without an internet connection
- Using your CereVoice Me voice in Grid 3
- Licencing Dwell Clicker 2
- Alea Intelligaze Shortcuts
- Windows 10 and your device
- Quick device maintenance and troubleshooting
- Finding Log files for our software
- Returning an item to us
- Smartbox and your data
- Using Grid 3 to play Steam games
- Reducing the size of photo files for use in Grid 3
- How to disable Windows 10 sign-in
- Unable to access a free trial of a licensed grid set
- Cannot pair wireless Acer keyboard with Grid Pad
- How to remove the handles from a Grid Pad Go device
- How to find your device serial number
- Recommended power settings for your Grid Pad
- Grid 3 failing to load on start up
- How to create cells to play a song or video from your music / video library
- Connecting an external microphone to Power Pad
- Windows 10 Update Assistant failing to update software
- TalkTalk blocking Teamviewer
- Screen rotation re-enabled after Windows update
- Using a smart phone with Grid
- How to add a video to your grid set
- Checking the Bluetooth speaker connection on Touch Pad
- Creating a word list in Grid
- Cleaning of devices
- How to get set up for a Virtual Visit
- How to make Super Core Communication Book pages
- What is AAC?
- Information to help us deliver support
- Grid Voices
- How to add the new Teen and Adult vocabulary to an existing Super Core grid set
- Updating Look to Learn and Look to Read
- Converting video files in Look to Learn on Windows 7
- Declarations of conformity
Using Grid 3 to play Steam games
Steam is a platform that allows you to download and purchase many PC games to your device, with over 200 games being added each week. While we can’t support every single game, you can access many using Computer control grids.
The Grid 3 Computer Control interface may not show over full screen games. This can be resolved by forcing games to open in Windowed mode.
- In Steam, go to Library and right click on the game name
- Select Properties
- In the General tab select ‘Set launch options’
- Add ‘-windowed’ to force the game to run in a window allowing Grid 3 to run alongside
Want to control specific games with Grid 3? You can create your own interfaces by editing or creating Computer control grids with keyboard strokes, mouse clicks and more. You can share your grids on Online Grids to let others access programs and games.
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.