- Getting started with voice activation in Grid 3
- Adding commands to switches in Grid 3
- Set up myGaze Assistive 2 camera in Grid 3
- Switch settings in Grid 3
- Eye gaze settings in Grid
- Touch settings in Grid
- Mouse and pointer settings in Grid
- How to configure Mobi 2 switch inputs to work with the Grid 3
- How to configure Tellus 5 switch inputs to work with the Grid 3
- Grid 3 and Tobii PCEye Mini
- Using Ablenet Blue 2 bluetooth switch with Grid 3
- Setting up a BJoy Stick C Lite with Grid 3
- Using Special Features in WordPower for Grid 3
- Auditory Scanning in Grid 3
- Using Grid 3 to play Steam games
- Using WhatsApp with Grid 3
- How to use a myGaze camera to blink to click in Grid 3
- Troubleshooting switches that are not working in Grid 3
- Delayed or unresponsive touch screen
- Where can I find the myGaze EyeMouse Play software?
- EyeMouse Play reporting problem with USB 3.0 connection
- Cursor drifting to the side of the screen when using Quha Zono
- Using Grid 3’s commands to change settings
- Setting up your Irisbond Duo camera in Grid 3
- How to change between two access methods in Grid 3
- How to hide the rest cell
- Grid 3 version 43 and TobiiDynavox Eyegaze
- Irisbond Duo advanced crash reporting system
- How to set up Look to Read and Look to Learn with eye gaze in Grid 3
- Firewall pop up when using Irisbond Hiru camera
- Tobii discontinue AAC software compatibility for gaming cameras
Using Grid 3 to play Steam games
Steam is a platform that allows you to download and purchase many PC games to your device, with over 200 games being added each week. While we can’t support every single game, you can access many using Computer control grids.
The Grid 3 Computer Control interface may not show over full screen games. This can be resolved by forcing games to open in Windowed mode.
- In Steam, go to Library and right click on the game name
- Select Properties
- In the General tab select ‘Set launch options’
- Add ‘-windowed’ to force the game to run in a window allowing Grid 3 to run alongside
Want to control specific games with Grid 3? You can create your own interfaces by editing or creating Computer control grids with keyboard strokes, mouse clicks and more. You can share your grids on Online Grids to let others access programs and games.
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.