- Getting started with voice activation in Grid 3
- Adding commands to switches in Grid 3
- Set up myGaze Assistive 2 camera in Grid 3
- Switch settings in Grid 3
- Eye gaze settings in Grid
- Touch settings in Grid
- Mouse and pointer settings in Grid
- How to configure Mobi 2 switch inputs to work with the Grid 3
- How to configure Tellus 5 switch inputs to work with the Grid 3
- Grid 3 and Tobii PCEye Mini
- Using Ablenet Blue 2 bluetooth switch with Grid 3
- Setting up a BJoy Stick C Lite with Grid 3
- Using Special Features in WordPower for Grid 3
- Auditory Scanning in Grid 3
- Using Grid 3 to play Steam games
- Using WhatsApp with Grid 3
- How to use a myGaze camera to blink to click in Grid 3
- Troubleshooting switches that are not working in Grid 3
- Delayed or unresponsive touch screen
- Where can I find the myGaze EyeMouse Play software?
- EyeMouse Play reporting problem with USB 3.0 connection
- Cursor drifting to the side of the screen when using Quha Zono
- Using Grid 3’s commands to change settings
- Setting up your Irisbond Duo camera in Grid 3
- How to change between two access methods in Grid 3
- How to hide the rest cell
- Grid 3 version 43 and TobiiDynavox Eyegaze
- Irisbond Duo advanced crash reporting system
- How to set up Look to Read and Look to Learn with eye gaze in Grid 3
- Firewall pop up when using Irisbond Hiru camera
Using WhatsApp with Grid 3
WhatsApp is an extremely popular instant messaging service that supports multiple devices and allows you to chat freely with your friends and groups of contacts around the world.
Setting up WhatsApp with Grid 3
WhatsApp requires an account on a mobile device. Download the WhatsApp App to your mobile device (iPhone, Android and Windows Phone) and follow the instructions to create an account.
On your device with Grid 3, install the WhatsApp desktop client: https://www.whatsapp.com/download/
You will now need to use the QR code to sync the mobile version of WhatsApp. Open WhatsApp on your mobile and follow these steps:
WhatsApp will be linked on your Grid 3 device and your mobile. You will need to keep your mobile device charged and WhatsApp installed to stay logged in.
Installing the WhatsApp grid set in Grid 3
You can add the WhatsApp grid set directly in Grid 3, or download from Online Grids.
In Grid 3:
- Open Grid 3 and select Add from the Grid Explorer menu.
- Select Online Grids
- In the Search box type “WhatsApp” and press enter. The WhatsApp grid set is called WhatsApp for Computer Control and press OK.
- You will see more information about the grid. You can select ‘Add’ and it will be downloaded and added to your grid explorer.
From Online Grids:
- Visit the WhatsApp for Computer Control page and download the grid set: https://grids.thinksmartbox.com/en/trevor-14/whatsapp-computer-control
- Double click the grid set file and it will be added to your primary users Grid Explorer.
Using the WhatsApp for Computer Control grid set
The WhatApp grid set opens with a landing page. When you select the WhatsApp icon, this will open the WhatsApp desktop client, and position the Computer Control grid set appropriately.
You can use the Keyboard option to type your messages, add emojis and browse your conversations.
Your contacts can also send you photos and videos, however the WhatsApp application currently does not allow for Grid 3 users to send their own images.
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.