- Fix problems after connecting USB devices on Grid Pad 18
- Resizing a row or column
- Using your BT Internet email account in Grid 3
- Resizing cells in Grid 3
- Firewall settings
- Grid Explorer in Grid 3
- Launching Grid 3 on startup
- Opening and using a grid set in Grid 3
- Quick edits in Grid 3
- Creating and editing a write cell
- Editing a write cell in Grid 3
- Changing the pictures in a cell
- Screen capture images for your cells
- Grid 3 requirements
- Editing a picture
- Creating a cell with two symbols in Grid 3
- Moving and resizing cells
- Editing a grid layout
- Changing cell appearance and cell style
- Creating jump cells
- Chat writing areas
- Commands in Grid
- Word lists in Grid 3
- Create word list from a body of text in Grid 3
- Adding and managing grids
- Cell accessibility in Grid
- Adding sound to a cell in Grid
- Setting up your Smartbox account in Grid
- Linking a Dropbox account to Grid 3
- Remote editing in Grid
- Grid set settings
- Email account settings in Grid
- Speech settings in Grid
- Mouse and pointer settings in Grid
- Touch settings in Grid
- Eye gaze settings in Grid
- Switch settings in Grid 3
- Setting up a mobile phone with Grid 3
- Set up myGaze Assistive 2 camera in Grid 3
- How do I import grid sets in Grid 3 from one language into another?
- How can I access the latest languages in Grid 3?
- Getting started with voice activation in Grid 3
- Grid 3 Keyboard Shortcuts
- Display or hide the menu bar in Grid 3
- Adding commands to switches in Grid 3
- Using your CereVoice Me voice in Grid 3
- Grid 3 Primary users and Dropbox
- How to configure exceptions for Microsoft Security Essentials/Windows Defender for Grid 3
- How to record Grid 3 audio with Audacity
- Backup up and restore a user account in Grid 3
- How to configure Mobi 2 switch inputs to work with the Grid 3
- How to configure Tellus 5 switch inputs to work with the Grid 3
- Grid 3 and Tobii PCEye Mini
- Using Gmail 2 Step Authentication in Grid 3
- Pre-Recorded IR Remote files for Environment control
- Setting up an EasyWave Alarm in Grid 3
- Setting up an EasyWave Socket in Grid 3
- Setting up an infra red (IR) accessory in Grid 3
- Grid 3 EULA
- Grid 3 Languages
- Installing and licensing Grid 3
- Windows on screen keyboard not working after Windows 10 Anniversary update
- How to add an environment control accessory in Grid 3 (Video)
- Setting up a BJoy Stick C Lite with Grid 3
- Using Ablenet Blue 2 bluetooth switch with Grid 3
- Installing WordPower for Grid 3
- Troubleshooting IR remotes in Grid 3
- How to change symbol set or library in Grid 3
- Grid 3 Release notes
- Sharing grid sets and Online Grids
- Send a Grid 3 grid set to Grid Player
- Sleep screen command in Grid 3
- Smartbox and your data
- How to reduce the size of large grid sets in Grid 3
- Using the Keyboard Key command in Grid 3
- Saving a contact from an SMS or Email in Grid 3
- Playing Music in Grid 3
- Using Special Features in WordPower for Grid 3
- Auditory Scanning in Grid 3
- Grid 3 and Z-Wave
- Activate Smartbox software without an internet connection
- CallCenter and Grid 3
- Using Grid 3 to play Steam games
- Using WhatsApp with Grid 3
- Using Grid 3 as a Speech Generating Device (SGD)
- Sending Symbol based emails to a contact with an iPhone in Grid 3
- Grid 3 not starting after running Windows 7 updates
- Grid 3 is not able to update
- How to use a myGaze camera to blink to click in Grid 3
- Troubleshooting switches that are not working in Grid 3
- Issue with McAfee conflicting with Grid 3
- Delayed or unresponsive touch screen
- No sound in Grid 3
- Using your iCloud Email account with Grid 3
- Reducing the size of photo files for use in Grid 3
- How to use emoji symbols in Grid 3
- Unable to access a free trial of a licensed grid set
- Symbols not appearing in Grid 3 search
- How to turn off Safe Search in Grid 3 image search
- EyeMouse Play reporting problem with USB 3.0 connection
- No sound in Grid 3 after Windows update
- Unable to add a grid set to Grid explorer from a USB or Online Grids
- Grid 3 failing to load on start up
- Not receiving notifications of phone calls in Grid 3
- Grid 3 running slow
- Problems with Grid 3, The Grid 2 and Look to Learn after the Windows Autumn Creators update
- Using Grid 3’s commands to change settings
- Unable to stop Grid 3 loading on Startup after free trial is over
- Grid 3 internal web browser appearing black
- Cursor drifting to the side of the screen when using Quha Zono
- How do I get started with Message banking in Grid 3?
- Starting Windows Apps with Grid 3
- Windows Media Player no longer available after the Windows 10 Creators Update
- Setting up your Irisbond Duo camera in Grid 3
- How to create cells to play a song or video from your music / video library
- The New Write Command
- Unable to open a grid set
- Unable to send messages using Grid 3 with Call Center
- How to change between two access methods in Grid 3
- Using Styles in Grid 3
- Using a smart phone with Grid
- How to hide the rest cell
- How do I import banked messages into Grid 3?
- How to Disable Exclusive Mode in Windows Sound Preferences
- Using Manic Time Tracker to track Grid 3 activity
- Grid 3 early access updates
- Grid 3 version 43 and TobiiDynavox Eyegaze
- How to add a video to your grid set
- Creating a word list in Grid
- How to set up Look to Read and Look to Learn with eye gaze in Grid 3
- How to purchase and install PODD in Grid 3
- How to change symbol skin tone in Grid
- Changing your voice in Grid 3
- What is AAC?
- What is Grid Explorer in Grid 3
- The Grid Explorer menu in Grid 3
- Choosing your first grid sets in Grid 3
- What grid sets are included with Grid 3?
- Where are access settings in Grid 3?
- Changes to Email Security in Grid
- Grid Voices
- How to update to the latest version of Facebook
- Adding the new Facebook grids into Fast Talker
- Problems using Grid to speak on your phone
- Using your Gmail account with Grid 3
- Using your Yahoo email account with Grid 3
- Using more than one language in Grid 3
- WhatsApp Computer Control grid sets
- How to add the new Teen and Adult vocabulary to an existing Super Core grid set
- Smartbox Update failing due to Grid 3 being open
- How to update Grid
- Issues use the touch keyboard to sign in to Dropbox
- Troubleshooting Sleep Screen Issues
- Sleep screen or wake on touch issues after Windows Update 2004/20H2
- Spotify skipping through songs in Grid 3
- Update to the Spotify Accessible App
- Declarations of conformity
- Medical Device Regulations
- How to get Symoji in Grid
- Change grid set command
- SmartNav less responsive after Windows 10 update
- Smartbox software issues after Windows 10 updates
- Can I use Grid AAC software on an Android device?
- Where can I find the myGaze EyeMouse Play software?
- Irisbond Duo advanced crash reporting system
- Firewall pop up when using Irisbond Hiru camera
- Tobii discontinue AAC software compatibility for gaming cameras
- Getting started with Lumin-i
Using your Gmail account with Grid 3
To use your Gmail account with Grid 3 you require 2-step verification to be enabled and an app password to be created, as well as the less secure apps, feature to be turned on.
An app password is a unique password used to sign into one application (in this case Grid 3). It will be different from your usual account password and can be revoked or changed at any time.
To complete this process, follow the following three steps.
Part 1: Enabling less secure apps
Part 2: Enabling 2-step Verification
Part 3: Creating an app password
Part 1: Enabling Less Secure Apps
Sign in to the Gmail account outside of Grid 3 (through Internet Explorer etc.)
Click the 9 squares icon in the top right corner and select Account.
Browse to the Security tab on the left of the screen and scroll down to find Less Secure app access.
Click Turn on access and move the slider over to On.
Please note – you will need to refresh your Security page for the less secure apps option to update to On. It will appear as Off after turning it on for the first time, until the page is reloaded.
Part 2: Enabling 2-step verification
2-step authentication requires a phone to setup. You will need to receive a code, either via an automated phone call or SMS message.
Browse to the Security tab following the steps shown above.
Click the 2-step verification option below the Signing into Google section.
Enter the phone number you wish to tie to the account and select either a Text Message or Phone Call to receive the verification code, then press Next.
Enter the key received to the phone into the field provided. You will then see the option to turn on 2-step verification.
Part 3: Creating the app password
Browse to the Security tab following the steps above.
Below the 2-step verification option used previously, there will be a new option for App Passwords.
Select the App Passwords option and sign in with your email account and normal password.
On the app passwords page – click the Select App drop-down menu and select Other.
You will then be prompted to enter a custom name – we recommend “Grid 3”. Once entered, click the Generate button.
Your unique Grid 3 app password will then appear inside the box in the top right corner of the new window. This password will then need to be copied and pasted or written down somewhere for future reference.
Using the app password to link Gmail to Grid 3
Open Grid 3, click the menu icon, and browse to Settings.
Once the Settings are open, browse to the Accounts tab and select the Email option at the top of the screen.
In the Email area, select Google account from the drop-down menu and input your email address and the app password we generated earlier, then press Test Connection.
Once the Connection successful message appears, press OK. The Gmail account is now connected with Grid 3
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.