- Using your BT Internet email account in Grid 3
- Firewall settings
- Launching Grid 3 on startup
- Grid set settings
- Email account settings in Grid
- Speech settings in Grid
- Mouse and pointer settings in Grid
- Touch settings in Grid
- Eye gaze settings in Grid
- Switch settings in Grid 3
- Setting up a mobile phone with Grid 3
- Set up myGaze Assistive 2 camera in Grid 3
- How can I access the latest languages in Grid 3?
- Display or hide the menu bar in Grid 3
- Getting started with voice activation in Grid 3
- Adding commands to switches in Grid 3
- Using your CereVoice Me voice in Grid 3
- How to configure exceptions for Microsoft Security Essentials/Windows Defender for Grid 3
- Grid 3 Primary users and Dropbox
- Using Gmail 2 Step Authentication in Grid 3
- Pre-Recorded IR Remote files for Environment control
- Setting up an EasyWave Alarm in Grid 3
- How to add an environment control accessory in Grid 3 (Video)
- Sleep screen command in Grid 3
- Setting up a BJoy Stick C Lite with Grid 3
- Auditory Scanning in Grid 3
- Grid 3 and Z-Wave
- Using Grid 3 as a Speech Generating Device (SGD)
- Troubleshooting switches that are not working in Grid 3
- No sound in Grid 3
- Using your iCloud Email account with Grid 3
- How to turn off Safe Search in Grid 3 image search
- Grid 3 failing to load on start up
- Unable to stop Grid 3 loading on Startup after free trial is over
- Grid 3 internal web browser appearing black
- How do I get started with Message banking in Grid 3?
- Using Styles in Grid 3
- Using a smart phone with Grid
- How to change symbol set or library in Grid 3
- How to change symbol skin tone in Grid
- Changing your voice in Grid 3
- Where are access settings in Grid 3?
- Changes to Email Security in Grid
- How do I connect my Gmail account with Grid 3?
- Using your Yahoo email account with Grid 3
- Using more than one language in Grid 3
Where are access settings in Grid 3?
Grid supports a range of access methods, and these can be configured in Settings – Access.
1. Click menu
2. Select settings
3. Choose Access
By default, Grid is accessible via touch if your device has a touch screen and by mouse.
Each access method has a wide variety of settings and options available that can be optimised to suit your needs
Interact with Grid directly using the touch screen of your communication aid. You can also use a keyguard to help with accuracy. Use the settings to adjust how Grid responds to your touch.
Connect switches via 3.5mm switch ports, USB ports, or even wirelessly. Grid can be configured to scan your grid sets in many ways, and you can connect multiple switches.
Grid supports a number of popular eye tracking devices. Select your camera and adjust the settings to meet your needs.
Pointer access covers a wide range of devices, from track balls to head-trackers, all of which control a mouse pointer on the screen. Use Grid’s settings to adjust how you interact and click on the screen.
Tip: Grid can also be controlled with your voice if you have speech. Configure and say “Hey, Grid 3!” to start.
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.