- Downloading and Burning ISO Files
- Gathering information about an error
- Which versions of Windows are supported?
- Types of USB switch connector
- Questions about Smartbox Update
- Keyboard Shortcuts for Windows XP
- Installing VLC media player.
- Activate Smartbox software without an internet connection
- Using your CereVoice Me voice in Grid 3
- Licencing Dwell Clicker 2
- Alea Intelligaze Shortcuts
- Windows 10 and your device
- Quick device maintenance and troubleshooting
- Finding Log files for our software
- Returning an item to us
- Smartbox and your data
- Using Grid 3 to play Steam games
- Reducing the size of photo files for use in Grid 3
- How to disable Windows 10 sign-in
- Unable to access a free trial of a licensed grid set
- Cannot pair wireless Acer keyboard with Grid Pad
- How to remove the handles from a Grid Pad Go device
- How to find your device serial number
- Recommended power settings for your Grid Pad
- Grid 3 failing to load on start up
- How to create cells to play a song or video from your music / video library
- Connecting an external microphone to Power Pad
- Windows 10 Update Assistant failing to update software
- TalkTalk blocking Teamviewer
- Screen rotation re-enabled after Windows update
- Using a smart phone with Grid
- How to add a video to your grid set
- Checking the Bluetooth speaker connection on Touch Pad
- Creating a word list in Grid
- Cleaning of devices
- How to get set up for a Virtual Visit
- How to make Super Core Communication Book pages
- What is AAC?
- Information to help us deliver support
- Grid Voices
- How to add the new Teen and Adult vocabulary to an existing Super Core grid set
- Updating Look to Learn and Look to Read
- Converting video files in Look to Learn on Windows 7
- Declarations of conformity
Which versions of Windows are supported?
There are a number of different versions of Windows available, and some of our products are not compatible with all version of Windows. This page tells you which programs you can run with your version of Windows.
The Grid 2
The Grid 2 requires Windows XP SP3, Vista SP2, Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8 & 8.1. 32 and 64 bit versions are supported, as are Basic, Home, Pro and Enterprise versions or Windows.
The Grid 2 cannot run on Windows 8 RT or any versions of Windows Phone.
Grid Player is a reduced functionality version of The Grid 2 and only runs on IOS devices (iPad, iPhone etc) running IOS 5.0 or later. Android is not supported.
The following products are no longer supported and are not compatible with Windows User Account Control (Vista/Win 7/Win8). They can be run under Windows 7 if user account control is disabled, but this is not recommended. They should not be installed if The Grid 2 is also installed on the same computer.
The Grid 1
Switch Friendly Games
Smartbox titles are all for Windows PCs. They will run under Parallels although this is not recommended. You will need to ensure that all Windows updates are installed before attempting to install Sensory Software titles.
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.