- SB10, Grid Pad Go, Pro 11 and Eye 11 general troubleshooting
- Windows 10 and your device
- Quick device maintenance and troubleshooting
- Antivirus updates
- Pre-Recorded IR Remote files for Environment control
- Languages reset after Windows 10 Anniversary update
- Generate a battery report
- How can I improve the battery life of my Grid Pad?
- How do we estimate our battery life?
- SmartNav less responsive after Windows 10 update
- Access method less responsive after Windows update
- How to remove Cookies and search history from Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge
- How to use headphones without interfering with speech
- How to disable Windows 10 sign-in
- Cannot pair wireless Acer keyboard with Grid Pad
- How to remove the handles from a Grid Pad Go device
- How to find your device serial number
- Recommended power settings for your Grid Pad
- How to turn off touch screen hooking in EyeTech QuickACCESS
- Not receiving notifications of phone calls in Grid 3
- How to improve visual feedback for touch screen users
- Grid Pad 11 not starting
- Windows 10 update reverts Grid Pad Start Menu
- Windows 10 update re-enables Fast startup
- High CPU usage on Grid Pad 13
- Grid Pad manuals
- Programmable buttons on Grid Pad 12
Windows 10 and your device
The new Windows 10 operating system is supported by most of our communication aids.
Grid 3, Look to Learn and The Grid 2 support Windows 10.
Current range (2017)
Models that come with Windows 10:
Grid Pad Go 8 (2nd Gen) Grid Pad Go 10, Grid Pad Pro 11 (2nd Gen), Grid Pad Pro 18 (2nd Gen), Grid Pad Eye 11 (2nd Gen), Grid Pad Eye 18 (2nd Gen), Grid Pad Pro 13, Grid Pad Eye 13
All models are shipped with Windows 10 Pro, except the Grid Pad Go 10, Pro 13 and Eye 13 which are supplied with Windows 10 LTSB.
Models that can be upgraded to Windows 10:
Grid Pad Go 8 (2015), Grid Pad Go 11 (2015), Grid Pad Pro 11 (2015), Grid Pad Pro 18 (2015), Grid Pad Eye 11 (2015), Grid Pad Pro 18 (2015)
ISeries + (see http://www.tobiidynavox.com/iseriesplus/win10 for upgrade information)
Microsoft offer a free upgrade to Windows 10 for all AAC devices. For more information please visit: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/accessibility/windows10upgrade
Models that do not support Windows 10:
Grid Pad Rugged
Tobii CSeries, ISeries Classic
If you are updating your device to Windows 10, ensure that all of your camera software is up to date with the latest drivers.
The latest MyGaze software is available here (requires your product activation code): http://forum.mygaze.com/download/
The latest Alea software is available here: http://www.alea-technologies.de/pages/quick-download.php
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.