This page was last updated on 16/04/2018.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by the websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
Most web browsers allow some control of cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
If you do nothing other than read pages or download information, we will capture and store information about your visit. This information is completely anonymised, and relates to:
- The internet domain (such as www.bbc.co.uk) and IP address from which you access the website
- The type of browser (Internet Explorer or Firefox etc), device and operating system you use (Windows, Mac OS, UNIX)
- The date and time of your visit
- The pages you visit
- The address of the web site from which you linked to us (if applicable)
Why do we take this information?
We use this information to make each visit more rewarding and to provide us with information to help improve our service. We do not know (and do not wish to know) the identities of the individuals who visit our website.
Do you have more questions?
Contact us by phone or email : thinksmartbox.com/contact
Third party cookies used on this site:
- Google Analytics – anonymised tracking to help us maintain this website
- ZenDesk Support – Maintains our support chat window and manages the conversation while you browse the site.
- YouTube and Vimeo web players – These track if you have watched a video on their service.
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.