Posted on March 6, 2017
Release notes from the latest Grid 3 update
Grid 3 version 3.0.20 is now available.
- The web browser has been updated and should now be compatible with sites such as Facebook, YouTube and WhatsApp; and grid sets using the built in web browser
- New Activation order and Single activation commands for creating activities within Grid 3
- New Forward command, and Reply to sender and Reply to all options can be added into email grids
- A Battery live cell that shows the current battery percentage in real time, and supports multiple batteries
- A Receive configuration option for Z-wave devices, enabling you to use Z-wave with a family hub
- Added support for Finnish and Polish languages
- We have renamed the community in Grid 3 Online grids. You will find grid sets from Grid 3 users all over the world available here
- New Sleep screen command to turn the screen off manually, and Sleep screen settings to dim the screen and turn it off when not being used. On most devices, enabled access methods can turn the screen back on
- Black and white symbols were being displayed as black rectangles when added to a cell
- Cell accessibility has been updated to allow you to hide some cells that previously could not be hidden, such as the clock
- Selecting No smoothing when using a Tobii camera will no longer stop the camera from working
- The Eye gaze monitor will now display when using an Alea camera when Grid 3 is set to start up in a grid set, with an eye gaze monitor in its home grid.
- The Create cell window would sometimes freeze when opening
- Switching to Blink to click as the eye gaze Computer control click method command didn’t always work
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.