Switch access webinars
Learn more about switch access in Grid AAC software with our 2-part webinar series, covering everything you need to get started and more advanced settings.
Last year Adam from our team of Assistive Technology specialists delivered a great introductory session, showing you how switches work in Grid 3 and basic settings.
Adam is back with a part 2, providing more information on the advanced settings for switches in Grid 3. In this webinar you’ll learn about the different ways you can have your switch set up, whether that’s giving it more functionality or using multiple switches for different actions.
Switch access in Grid 3 – part 1
- Learn how to set up a switch for the first time
- Explore the different ways you can use your switch
- Go through the basic settings
- Adapt layouts to make switch-friendly content
- Explore resources for symbol and text communication
- Look at skill-building and simple activities to help you get started
NEW: Switch access in Grid 3 – part 2
- Go through alternative methods for switch selection
- Extend the function of your switches
- Explore different styles of highlighting
- Improve the efficiency of your layout
- Learn about advanced options for auditory support
- Look at scan blocks
- Use your switch with computer control
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.