Our Support team provides exceptional customer service as standard with excellent customer satisfaction scores received consistently from month to month and year to year. We provide technical and implementation support to people who use assistive technology, professionals in the industry and our network of distributors. Our customers contact us from around the world using a variety of channels from email and phone to Facebook and online chat. We have a one size fits one philosophy to ensure the disabled people who use our products have the best solution to meet their specific needs.
This means the support we provide is bespoke and requires an in-depth knowledge of our specialist software, content and hardware. You will need to empathise with users and professionals who call us for help, many of whom will have limited knowledge of computers. Patience, understanding, and excellent communication skills are as important as technical competence.
- Candidates must be able to consistently offer a friendly point of contact for customers who need our support
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- A confident and friendly manner
- Excellent time management strategies, being able to quickly prioritise tasks
- Good IT skills; able to provide support for Windows issues
- Excellent written English skills
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to learn
- Proactive attitude
- Knowledge of assistive technology
- Experience of working in education or a care setting
- Experience and/or understanding of disabilities
- Experience of using social media in a professional capacity
- Technical knowledge of iPad or iOS platform is advantageous
- Clean driving licence
Job Applications will close 13th November 2020.
Please email your application to email@example.com
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.