Back to school literacy products
Provide your students with robust AAC and literacy development resources, using our latest products – perfect for the new school year.
A proven model of AAC
WordPower is a symbol communication system designed to help you say exactly what you want to in the most efficient way possible.
- Helps provide students with communication and literacy development
- Provides fast access to a core vocabulary of the 100 most common words
- Included in our Grid 3 software
WordPower is easy to implement and get started with. You can download 60 and 100 location versions of WordPower for free in Grid 3.
Support users of AAC who are learning to read and write
Phonics for All is a tool designed to teach the key sounds that make up the English language. It enables users to sound out words – an important part of literacy development.
- Complements schools’ phonics programmes
- Assess a student’s learning needs and progress
- Built to support a range of access methods
- Grounded in research
- £100 per Phonics for All licence
Phonics for All is another resource available in Grid 3. You can download a free 60-day trial within Grid 3.
Don’t forget! Grid 3 is now available as an Education Licence
Grid 3 is available as an Education Licence, and is being used in schools and colleges all over the country as a platform for communication.
Each licence costs £180 (minimum purchase of 20 licences). Available in the UK and Ireland only.
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.