We will be delivering two talks at this years Communication Matters Conference at Leeds University. Both sessions will reveal new features and essential hints and tips for users of assistive technology, their families and healthcare professionals.
What’s new from Smartbox?
Monday at 3.40pm
We reveal the very latest technology:
• Grid 3, a first look at our ground-breaking new software.
• Grid Pad Eye 13, our new large screen solution for eye gaze on the go.
• Grid Pad Rugged 10, our new lightweight tablet device that is fast on the inside, tough on the outside.
• Brainfingers, come and see a live demo of our first ever brain controlled access device.
Adam Waits is our Head of Assessment at Smartbox. He will be showing you these exciting new products and explaining how different users can benefit from them.
Grid 3 – Do so much more with Grid 3
Tuesday at 11.10am
Grid 3 is here! Come and find out how our latest software raises the standard for AAC users.
• Communicate using symbols or text. New features make AAC faster and more accurate than ever.
• Socialise with your friends and family. Grid 3 includes fully-accessible apps for all the things you love, like Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
• Learn with our Interactive Learning resources. Grid 3 provides a pathway to take young users from cause and effect and choice making to early AAC.
• Control your home and computer with powerful new tools that are easy to setup and use.
Barney Hawes is our Director of Software Development. He will be taking you on a tour of Grid 3, sharing new features and explaining who they have been developed for.
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.