Computer Control in Grid 3
Computer control is designed to help you take full control of Windows software using Grid 3. With these tools you’ll be able access applications like Microsoft Word and Excel, or browse the internet using Google Chrome.
Watch our webinar to learn how you can use computer control to more with Grid. You’ll find out:
- Who computer control is for and what you can do with it
- How to use it with different access methods
- How to launch and start using Windows applications
- How to change the size and position of windows
- Basic editing to make it your own
- Where to find more resources for computer control
Computer control webinar worksheet
Download our webinar worksheet for quick tasks to help you get familiar with Computer control, and practice using different programs.
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.