Create a Super Core Learning Grid
Learn how you can make any activity you want using the Super Core Learning Grids.
In this webinar we take you through a few examples using Playmobil, puzzles and nail painting. We cover:
- How to adapt the Super Core Learning Grids for different activities
- Tips for choosing vocabulary
- Editing cells and choosing symbols
- How to use colour coding for different types of words
- Choosing activities to build
- Using the Learning Grids to model language
- When to use the Learning Grids and why
If you’re building lots of new activities and want to make sure you have a good mix of words, you might find this planning template useful!
What are the Super Core Learning Grids?
Super Core Learning Grids are designed for early exploration of AAC, for those who might be developing their access skills or learning that they can use symbols to communicate.
Each Learning Grid contains core words alongside words that are specific to the activity you’re doing. This helps to teach core words in different situations, and support communication about that activity.
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.