Creating a communication passport with Grid
Communication passports can be useful for sharing key information about people with complex communication needs.
Join us on Thursday 7 November at 4pm (UK time)
In this webinar we’ll show you how to create and personalise a communication passport, using the simple editing interface in Grid software.
- Learn what a communication passport is and how they can be used
- Explore the sort of information that you could include
- Go through a communication passport template
- See how to edit and personalise it
- Look at the benefits of an interactive communication passport
- Come away with a printable resource to share with schools, medical services and other organisations
If you can’t make the live session, there will be a recording available later on – make sure you sign up for the webinar to receive the link!
This webinar will be hosted by Jess from our Support team. To create this Communication passport template she spent a lot of time exploring the resources from Call Scotland and Communication Matters – who have some great guidance around communication passports for AAC users.
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.