Creating a communication passport with Grid
Communication passports can be useful for sharing key information about people with complex communication needs.
In this webinar we’ll show you how to create and personalise a communication passport, using the simple editing interface in Grid software.
- Learn what a communication passport is and how they can be used
- Explore the sort of information that you could include
- Go through a communication passport template
- See how to edit and personalise it
- Look at the benefits of an interactive communication passport
- Come away with a printable resource to share with schools, medical services and other organisations
This webinar will be hosted by Jess from our Support team. To create this Communication passport template she spent a lot of time exploring the resources from Call Scotland and Communication Matters – who have some great guidance around communication passports for AAC users.
To download this template, simply search for My communication passport in Online Grids when you add a new grid set. You can also download it via the Online Grids website.
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.