Brand-new advanced Grid training courses (UK)
We have a new series of Doing more with Grid training days coming up this winter, available to book across the UK.
If you’re already familiar with Grid and want to build on your knowledge of the software, these days are the ideal way to get up to speed with everything it can do.
During this hands-on training course you’ll take an in-depth look at advanced editing and the features that will help you get the most out of Grid.
- Build on the skills you learn in Getting Started with Grid training
- Explore advanced editing features
- Learn how to support different access methods
- Optimise grid set layouts using specialist commands
- Learn more about using Environment Control with Grid
- Use Computer control to access different programs on your device
- Set up and adapt our range of accessible apps
To attend Doing more with Grid you must have either attended a previous Getting started with Grid event, or be confident with everything covered on the day.
Tickets cost £50
Your £50 ticket includes :
- One day of interactive training
- Led by Assistive Technology specialists
- Lunch in a relaxed atmosphere
- Meet other professionals and Grid users
- Includes a pack of training resources
- 6 hours CPD
Please note the assessment licence is only included when you complete Getting started with Grid (when attended on its own or as a part of the two day training), it is not included with the one day Doing more with Grid training.
Interested in introductory level training?
If you are new to Grid, we offer a Getting started with Grid training course. These sessions are perfect for anyone who wants to learn the basics of our flagship AAC software.
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.