Our team will once again be touring the UK and Ireland to host our popular study days. The events will focus on the latest developments in the world of AAC and assistive technology.
The Smartbox Live events will cover a breadth of topics; they are suitable for everyone, including users of assistive technology, health care professionals, friends and family members.
Talks on the day will cover:
- The talks will cover a breadth of topics:
- Grid 3 – an overview of our latest AAC software
- Start the conversation – how to achieve effective communication using symbols or text
- Early interactions and development – introducing Interactive Learning as a stepping stone to communication
- Apps for everything (but not everyone) – how we are creating accessible apps for our users
- Smart boxes – a guide to our popular range of AAC devices and a chance to see two new additions to the range
- Do you know where you’re heading? – demonstrating our pathway to develop language in a logical and intuitive way
- One size fits one – we explain our ‘user first’ process for assessing individuals
- The day will close with an exclusive reveal of a new technology we are looking to bring to the UK this autumn.
You can explore our interactive map to find the study day closest to you, read more details about the talks and reserve your space, all online.
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.