Switch access in Grid 3
Explore how you can switches to communicate and more in Grid 3 in this webinar:
- See how switch access works in Grid 3
- Learn how to set up a switch for the first time
- Explore the different ways you can use your switch
- Go through the basic settings
- Adapt layouts to make switch-friendly content
- Explore resources for symbol and text communication
- Look at skill-building and simple activities to help you get started
How did we do?
Let us know what you thought of the webinar and what you’d like to see next in this short survey.
Switch Driver and other resources
Switch driver is a useful piece of software for replicating mouse and keyboard commands with your switch. You can download Switch Driver for free on our website, and find out more about it in the webinar.
We also mention some other resources in this session. You can find links to these underneath the video in the description on YouTube.
Sign up for more webinars
Feel free to forward this email on to anyone who might find this webinar useful! If you aren’t already on our mailing list you can sign up here to find out about upcoming webinars and training events.
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.