Introductory Grid training courses (UK and Ireland)
We have a new series of Getting started with Grid training days coming up this winter, perfect for anyone who wants to learn the basics of Grid, our flagship AAC software.
When you complete Getting started with Grid you will receive a free training copy of Grid 3 for your laptop.
We’ll take you through setup and orientation, show you how to customise readymade grid sets and create new resources.
- Get an introduction to communication and AAC
- Take a tour of Grid AAC software
- Explore resources for symbol and text communication
- Learn how to create a grid set
- Get to grips with basic editing skills
- See what else Grid can help you do – from the access methods it supports to tools for motivating AAC learners
Tickets cost £50
Your £50 ticket includes :
- One day of interactive training
- Led by Assistive Technology specialists
- Lunch in a relaxed atmosphere
- Meet other professionals and Grid users
- Includes a pack of training resources
- Free Grid 3 training licence
- 6 hours CPD
Interested in more advanced training?
We also offer a Doing more with Grid training day, for people who are already familiar with Grid and want to advance their knowledge of the software.
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.