We are proud to release the latest update for Grid 3, version 3.0.11. This versions new features include:
- Advances to Computer Control settings for eye gaze – a new ‘Move pointer without clicks’ option so users can access Look to Learn and Look to Learn: Scenes and Sounds directly from Grid 3.
- A new command that enables a user to change their Computer Control click method from within a grid set.
- Full integration of the new Tobii Dynavox eye gaze camera, the PCEye Mini.
- New option for launching Windows Apps using Start Program command.
- Support for a new infrared transmitter – the iTach Flex, a popular EC solution in the US.
Want to be a Grid 3 expert?
We have two training days coming up in the UK. On June 27th we will be in Leeds and July 1st we will be in Oxford, for a full day of in-depth, fun and intensive professional development.
Updating Grid 3
To update Grid 3 click on Menu and then the orange exclamation mark – this indicates that an update is available. Remember you need to be connected to the internet to update Grid 3.
You can also set Grid 3 to automatically look for new updates. This can be found under Settings > Computer in the Grid 3 application.
You can check full release notes for Grid 3.0.11 under Help > Release notes.
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.