Release notes from the latest Grid 3 update
Grid 3 version 3.0.21 is now available.
- The Speak whilst typing setting will now enable you to speak characters, words and sentences as you type them into other programs when using computer control grids
- Enhanced grammar capability for asking questions. Phrases will auto-correct when written as a question – for example, “do he” will become “does he”
- Grid 3 now supports results for Alea eye gaze calibrations
- Activation order commands now support Dimming after selection
- Grid sets are now available in Welsh (including Symbol Talker A and B, Fast Talker 3, Interactive Learning and Accessible Apps)
- Cursor thickness can be set in Windows for use in Grid 3
- Pointer control visuals extend further and smoother
- Automatic font scaling was affecting how quickly cells would appear
- Tools in the word list window were being hidden behind the OK/Accept button when resizing the window
- Inaccessible word list cells imported from The Grid 2 are now accessible
- Netflix videos should now be recognised as links
- Speech highlighting was not always correct if you select some text
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.