Release notes from the latest Grid 3 update
Grid 3.0.22 is now live.
- You can now create Smartbox accounts for all users, not just the Primary user.
- There is now an Improve calibration option for Alea cameras
- m4a audio files are now supported when browsing for Sounds
- Grid set file size is now displayed in the grid set analysis
- Greek and Slovakian language support
- The Battery cell was not appearing on Tobii I-Series devices
- Alea eye gaze calibration was failing with Intelligaze software earlier than version 4
- If you are deleting the last jump to a grid by pasting over it, Grid 3 now warns you and offers to cancel or delete the orphaned grid
- The cursor in the Document Editor cell would move to the beginning of the first line after entering / exiting editing mode
- Available Audio devices was not refreshing when plugging in an audio device
- There was an issue where the colour picker would always choose ‘black’
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.