Release notes from the latest Grid 3 update
Grid 3.0.24 is now live.
- New Windows volume commands, enabling you to control the master volume for default audio devices
- Mouse cursor is now shown on tablet devices for pointer control commands
- New options to change voice speed and pitch, when creating a new user
- Improved grammar support for questions in Dutch
- Austrian language support
- Rest cells will no longer cause self-closing grids to close
- Sleep screen would sometimes activate immediately after opening a user
- When Remote Editing, copy grid set didn’t always include the user’s grid sets
- Web search image results could show empty results with slow Internet connections
- Read cell commands could stop before all text had been read
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.