Release notes from the latest Grid 3 update
Grid 3.0.27 is now available.
- Two-point calibration option is now available for EyeTech cameras. Like one-point calibration, this is a quick way to get started with eye gaze but with better accuracy near the edges of the screen
- New larger font sizes, from 106pt – 570pt, requested for creating flash cards
- New cell shape with a coloured corner, to provide another style option
- Performance improvements to switch scanning and opening grid sets
- Fixed missing border on Alea camera monitor, to give you a better sense of position
- Alea monitor could appear over the top of the menu bar
- Breaking eye contact with the camera could cause Alea to make accidental selections
- Letter commands were not symbolising in writing areas
- Auto replace could sometimes cause corrected words not to be spoken
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.