Posted on December 6, 2017
Release notes from the latest Grid 3 update
Grid 3.0.29 is now available. Here are the new features and bug fixes from the latest software update:
- New Record message command for Message banking. You can now record messages directly in Grid 3 by adding the command to a grid set, as well as by going to Speech settings
- Grid 3 now supports the Irisbond Duo eye gaze camera. You can find out how to set up your Irisbond Duo camera with Grid 3 here
- Message banking recordings imported from zip files were not appearing in grids, only in Speech settings with no categories assigned to them. They are now assigned to the Top-level messages category by default.
- Writing area could temporarily freeze when Chat History messages were chosen in quick succession
- The Change camera toggle cell would not change colour when supposed to
- Auto-replace would incorrectly trigger the “Speak whilst typing sentence” command
- Write time and Write date commands were not adding a space after the time / date in the writing area
- Selecting Change label twice no longer deletes text
- Updated Facebook and Fast Talker 3 grid sets, to fix an issue where it was not possible to post Facebook statuses. Re-add these grid sets from Online grids to resolve this issue
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.