New and improved grid set for Computer Control
Computer Control is designed to help you take full control of Windows software using Grid.
We have created an updated Computer Control grid set with improved functionality to make accessing your PC even easier.
- Less navigation between grids; common functions are always available e.g. left click, keyboard, scroll
- Choice of horizontal or vertical grids for optimal view
- Change the size and position of your keyboard – now with emojis! 🥳
- New Web and Office grids offer shortcuts to commonly used functions e.g. web search, save document
- Browse documents and web pages at your own speed with the scroll grid
- Improved functionality to move between apps and the ability to minimise computer control, making multitasking simple
Find out how to get the Grid set in English below. Additional languages will be available next year.
How do I get the update?
Update your software to the latest version of Grid (version 89 or above). Go to Add grid set – Computer Control – Next – Computer Control – Next – Add.
If you are using a grid set that includes Computer Control functions, you will need to re-add the grid set.
Coming soon for switches
Keep an eye out for a switch optimised version of Computer Control which is coming in 2024.
Sign up to our mailing list below to be the first to hear about new features in Grid.
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.