Release notes for the latest Grid update
Grid version 3.0.35 is now available with the following features and bug fixes.
- New ‘Hold down’ option for Easywave accessories, useful for opening doors or shutters
- Grid set demo periods, such as PODD, would only start once you’d run Licence Manager
- Dwell activation methods with ‘repeat activation on same cell’ turned off, would still allow repeat activations when you follow a jump into a different grid
- Remote Support would sometimes fail to capture Partner ID and Password
- Joystick scanning would reset if there were prediction cells in the grid
- Grid 3 could crash when trying to print large grid sets such as PODD, WordPower or Super Core
- ‘Set volume’ and ‘Set brightness’ commands did not change colour when selected. You now have the option to choose whether the cell is highlighted when ‘Set volume’ and ‘Set brightness’ are turned on
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.