Release notes for the latest Grid update
Grid version 3.0.36 is now available with the following features and big fixes.
- New and improved web browser, offering a faster online experience on Windows devices. The new browser is compatible with all web-based grid sets, such as Facebook and YouTube
- You can now increase, decrease, cycle or set a value for commands, all in one place. These settings are now found under the drop down menu when you edit the command. The simpler commands include: scan speed, dwell speed, zoom to click time and magnification, glide speed, voice pitch and speed, web browser zoom and phone volume
- New command to turn on the ‘Speak as you type’ setting directly from your grid set. This may be handy if you are preparing messages in advance or working on documents that you do not want to be read aloud
- Change your speaking voice with ‘Voice auto content’ cells. These cells are automatically populated with the voices that are available on your device
- Choose the audio device you want to use, with the new ‘Audio device auto content’ command. These cells will enable you to easily switch between your headphones and computer speakers for instance
- Z-wave USB sticks would sometimes prompt a Grid 3 update, even if it is not required
- The eye gaze dot was not showing for Right-to-Left languages
- Fixed an issue where cells wouldn’t always activate first time when using ‘Touch and hold to activate’
- Symbols with two word search terms were not showing up correctly
- Audio feedback was interrupting the public voice during scanning
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.