Release notes for the latest Grid update
Grid version 3.0.37 is now available with the following features and bug fixes.
- The new “Undo writing” command enables you to reverse any edits you make in your chat writing area. If you accidentally delete a phrase, insert some text or select the incorrect prediction cell, you can use this command to undo these changes with one hit
- Grid 3 now supports Tobii Dynavox IR. This enables you to control your environment using Grid and the integrated IR chip inside the: Indi, I-110, EyeMobile+ and EyeR
- Grid now has the ability to hide the rest cell when your access method doesn’t need it. This means that if you have dwell selected (typically eye gaze, joysticks and head trackers) then a rest cell will be available. If you are setup to select with touch, switch or mouse click then the rest cell won’t be available.This feature is currently included in Text Talker.
- Text Talker and Fast Talker 3 now include the new undo command. You will need to update to Grid version 3.0.37, and re-add Text Talker or Fast Talker 3 to your Grid Explorer
- Joystick scanning would not always speak the audio descriptions
- Intermittent issues for some users where licences weren’t recognised by Grid
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.