Grid update 46
The latest Grid update is now live on Windows and iPad.
You can now remove misspelled words and typos from your prediction list.
To add or remove a word from your prediction go to Settings – Dictionary – Look up word, and there will be a box where you can type in the word you want to delete. Please note, it’s case sensitive!
The following bugs and issues have been fixed:
- Camera not always capturing a photo when editing a cell in Grid for iPad
- Grid 3 sometimes freezing when trying to open or close computer control
- Sleep screen brightness remaining the same even though the device had ‘woken’
- Issues magnifying the folders in Grid Explorer
- Calibration data not being shared between Grid 3 and and Tobii windows control
- Moving a large cell in Edit mode could accidentally reset the cell or delete if from the Grid
- Remote Support not launching on the User window
- Sporadic ‘blinking’ in the eye gaze monitor for Irisbond users
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.