Grid update 50 is now available!
Updates for Irisbond Duo eye gaze
We have added support for the latest Irisbond Duo eye gaze camera API.
There is improved accuracy across the entire screen
The camera tracking now allows for greater head motion tolerance.
There are several improvements to make the software more reliable than ever.
New reporting system
A new reporting system will help Irisbond track and report any issues. You will need to opt in for this feature to work – find out more here.
Note: Upon updating you will need to recalibrate your Irisbond Duo.
Grid 3 now has a crash recovery feature. After installing the latest update and restarting your device, Grid 3 will attempt to recover from snags and automatically restart in the event of a crash.
General improvements and fixes
- Phone integration fixes and performance improvements
- Improvements to text prediction
- Support for TGIS eye gaze calibration on iSeries-15+ devices
- Improvements to switch scanning, with hold to advance and swap switches enabled
- Improved load times when large numbers of messages are present in the Email and SMS viewer
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.