The latest Grid update is available now.
- New AssistUK German grid sets available
- New PCS symbol categories (position, quantity, landmarks, outdoors, water, AAC)
- New features available for Lumin-i users. Find out more here.
- Additional keyboards in Super Core have a new layout. There is also a new option to use a QWERTY keyboard with no sound, or with letter names read out.
- A number of UI updates have been made to the eye gaze track status feature. Find out more here.
- Reworked Almagu (Hebrew) speech engine for improved performance
- A bug has been resolved in German Fast Talker that was causing the Symoji grid to close right after selecting one
- Fixed a Message Banking issue which sometimes caused Grid to stop speech or crash
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.