The latest Grid update is available from 6 February.
If you are a Grid for iPad user, we have made a change to how the app is updated. As of January it will now be updated over the course of a week in a phased rollout. If you want to get the latest update straight away, simply update your app manually.
- The Faroese language and locale has been added to Grid to support users in the Faroe Islands
- Improved layout for all voice names and descriptions
- Added SymbolStix sign language for all languages
- Updated Irisbond Hiru API to 188.8.131.52 to improve video feed and smoothing
- Upgraded Grid 3 to use .NET7
- Fixed crash issues related to Dropbox syncing on Grid for iPad
- Metacom licences are now transferred correctly for remote editing
- SpeakUnique voice engine now reads the British Pound sign (£) correctly, both individually and as monetary amount
- Now correctly handles issues occasionally occurring with second screen on startup and sleep
- Quality of life improvements related to translations in messages and prompts
- Fix potential subscription validation issue on Grid for iPad
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.