This update will be available from September 11.
Accessible Apps fix
We are pleased to share that the issues affecting Netflix, Disney+ and Spotify have now been resolved. Please note, after updating to version 87, it may take up to half an hour to download the required information needed to use these apps.
- Upgraded to CereVoice v6 on Grid 3
- Updated to the latest version of the Chromium-based component used for browser grids, accessible apps, interactive learning cells and Symojis
- Symbol search is now compatible with Croatian accented characters
- Resolved an issue with Facebook Messenger that previously caused it to crash
- Grid now correctly lists call history for Grid phone when using a Bluetooth connection
- Fixed a crash that could occur within Grid’s built-in browser
- Updated certain issues with automatic symbolisation of text
- Removed the Demo watermark that would appear on symbols displayed on the Second Screen during a symbol library trial period
- Amended an issue causing some grid set files to not sync to Dropbox correctly
- Fixed an issue causing Grid 3 to become unresponsive while using Tobii eye tracking and displaying the busy animation on the second screen
- Improvements made to prevent Second Screen becoming unresponsive
- Grid for iPad now leaves space for the Home Bar on buttonless iPads
- Improved alignment of the Welcome screen logo on Grid for iPad
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.