Release notes for the latest Grid update
Grid version 3.0.39 is now available with the following features and bug fixes.
- The Grid 3 menu has been reworked to be more accessible on smaller devices. We’ve brought across the bright icons of the Grid for iPad menu and adjusted the way the menu works in Computer Control, making it easier to use
- The grid set tiles in Grid Explorer have also been updated, with rounded corners, a softer font and a drop shadow to improve readability. You’ll notice that folder backgrounds have been changed to improve legibility too
- Message banking files can now be directly uploaded in Grid for iPad. You can browse your device for audio files and load them into Grid for iPad. You can use any compatible files in mp3 format. You can also use Zip files to add multiple messages at the same time
- Grid 3 is now available in Croatian! Croatian users will find many grid sets including Symbol Talker A and B, Text Talker and more are ready to be used
- Z-Wave is now detected by Grid when using a Tobii i-Series
- Putting Grid for iPad in background mode whilst Dropbox syncing would sometimes corrupt grid sets on other devices
- The front camera of the new Grid Pad is now detected correctly in Grid 3
- Grid 3 no longer responds to switch inputs when minimised, preventing confusion between apps
- There are stability improvements in Grid for iPad, including syncing and cell highlighting
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.