Instagram for Grid 3 is here
Use our new Instagram Accessible app to check out what friends and family have been sharing, using any access method.
- View photo galleries
- Watch videos
- Follow / unfollow / block
- Explore suggested content
- Respond to notifications
- View user pages, stories and highlights
Instagram limits the upload of images to mobile devices only, which means we are unable to include that feature at the moment.
How to get started
- Make sure you have updated to the latest version of Grid 3 – find out how to update Grid here.
- Go to Menu – Add grid sets – Accessible apps – Instagram.
See how the grid set works in this tutorial video:
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.