This month’s update to Grid 3 provides users with new ways to discover grid sets, a new privacy feature and more languages.
With Grid 3.0.14 you can:
- Access the all new ‘Add grid set’ menu – more information below
- Delete call logs from the Phone grid set
- Use Grid 3 in New Zealand and South African English
Additional updates from Grid 3.0.13:
- Jumbo cell spacing in the Layout settings menu
- Pause command (and commas in contact phone numbers) for dialing extensions
- Group grid sets (by part of name preceding a hyphen) in Grid Explorer
- Portuguese language support
A new Community for grid sets
How you add and browse for grid sets from within Grid 3 has been updated.
There are also new features available for sharing your grids to the community, such as editing how people can search for your grid set.
The new tools and features for adding grid sets include:
- More intuitive grid set menu options
- More grid sets included in the six areas of the software
- New Community page for grids sets shared online
- Search for grid sets in the Community by category or use filters
- Quick access to alternative versions of grid sets
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.