Learn how to personalise your Super Core Communication Book
The Super Core Communication Book is split into three clear sections, making the vocabulary easier to navigate and personalise.
Here’s a tutorial to show you how to create your own pages for the book, using a template in Grid 3.
How to use the template
- Select a category from people, daily, play, topics and places
- Go to Menu > Edit word list
- Type the word you want to add
- Select Add, then type another word
- You can use the Find Picture to change the symbol / image
- Continue to populate the grid
- Select Print grid
- Trim to size by removing the grey area
To edit cells which already have content go to Menu > Edit grid and select the cell you wish to edit. Then select Change Label (F2) and Find Picture (F3).
You will notice that Daily and Play have some pre-populated phrases. This is to match the high-tech version of Super Core. You can also customise these in Edit mode.
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.