Learn how to edit Super Core
Did you know you can personalise Super Core by adding family members, favourite foods, important messages and more?
In our webinars on 26 and 28 November at 4pm (UK time) we’ll show you how to edit Super Core so you can:
- Add names and photos of people
- Add words that are important to the individual (e.g. their favourite places, toys or foods)
- Edit messages for the individual to share important information about themselves, like their name, likes, dislikes, and their needs
- Add and change vocabulary to suit their religion and culture
- Choose the right keyboard for the individual
Both webinars will show you how to do all of this and more, on Windows and iPad. Choose which one you’d like to attend and sign up below.
If you can’t make one of the live sessions, recordings will be available later on – make sure you sign up to receive the links!
What is Super Core?
Super Core is a symbol-based core vocabulary, that is designed to be easy to learn and use. Watch this trailer to find out more.
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.