Phonics for All is now available in Grid 3
Phonics for All was created to support users of AAC who are learning to read and write.
This reading and spelling grid set teaches the key sounds that make up the English language, and enables students to sound out words – an important part of language development.
Why use Phonics for All?
- A complete tool that supports learners on their way to using synthetic phonics.
- Follows a simple structure that complements schools’ phonics programmes
- Assesses a student’s learning needs and progress
- Built specifically to support all methods of access
- Supports comprehension, so students with complex needs can begin to read for meaning alongside acquisition of phonic knowledge
- Designed to encourage independent learning
- Grounded in research
Get a 60-day FREE trial of Phonics for All
To try Phonics for All today, make sure you have updated to version 3.0.25 or later of Grid 3.
Go to the Add grid set menu in Grid Explorer. and find the Phonics for All folder under Education. Here you will be able to download all 11 grid sets.
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.