Getting to know Super Core
Join our experts for an in-depth introduction to Super Core, a core vocabulary that makes it easier for learners to get started with symbol AAC.
Learn exactly how the vocabulary works and hear the research behind it. You’ll also get to know the many features that support language, learning and literacy development. The session covers:
- Who Super Core is for
- Benefits of using core vocabulary alongside activity-specific language
- The research behind Super Core
- How to find your way around the vocabulary
- Features designed to support language, learning and literacy development
- Support materials available for Super Core
This webinar was hosted by SLT Daisy Clay, our AAC Resources Manager and creator of the Super Core vocabulary. Daisy was joined by SLP Chris Gibbons, our Vice President for Assessment and Education in the US.
If you have any questions after watching this video, feel free to get in touch via email@example.com.
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.